The first is the Design Time Thursday challenge located on the Creative Cutter Room blog. The theme of this challenge is Love Bug.
The second one was recommended to me by a new follower and it is located on the Digi Doodle Shop's Best blog. It is Challenge #45 'Valentine's'.
Just as I made the previous Valentine's Day card for my nephew, this one is for my niece!
The materials used to make this card are:
- The Create a Critter Cartridge for the Lady But, the flowers, and the "Love Bug" phrase
- The Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for the grass
- The Red Paper is Stampin Up - Real Red
- The Pink Paper is Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink
- The Green Paper is from my stash
- The Heart Paper is from The Paper Company (I think I got that a year ago or so)
- The rhinstones are from my stash
- I finished it off my adding Stickles
I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by! :)