Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Post & Challenge All In One!

I have decided to participate in my very first challenge! With the help of my mom I have been surfing through numerous challenges and finally came upon one that I thought would be good for me to start with. It is the Love Card Challenge found on the Creative Craft World blog. The requirement of the challenge are to make a card with the theme "Love."


I have made the following card for my nephew's first Valentines Day!




Materials Used:
  • Create a Critter Cartridge
  • All paper is Stampin Up
  • Ribbon & Button from my stash
I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by!  :)

10 comments:

  1. This is just the beginnig of your blogging - challenge entry career! You are off to a wonderful start! Keep having fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for entering your first challenge with us at Creative Craft World. I look forward to seeing more of your entries in the weeks to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a super card - well done. Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World - we are honoured to be your first!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cuuute card..

    We are honoured that you chose to enter your first challenge with us at Creative Craft World :O)

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I saw this on the Cricut message board. You card qualifies for a couple of challenge blogs I design for and I would love to see you enter it. Craft Us Crazy just started today and the theme is anything goes. Aud Sentiments and also Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge blogs are having a valentine theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great first card to begin a blog... This card is adorable.
    If you want another challenge, come and visit us at the Flaunt it Fridays blog. Every friday we have a challenge in which we flaunt a different cut from the Cricut... so if you have a chance and want to play with us you will be more than welcome.
    http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Great job I know your nephew will like it. Crafty hugs Cathie www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! fabulous first card!! and welcome to the blogging world and if you need any help along the way don't hesitate to ask me foe help more than willing to help:) nlpimentel@aol.com
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete